Thursday, March 4, 2010

Favorite Songs

I've been wanting to do more with the blog and would love all of your ideas!

If any of you ladies have fun or creative website or blogs for things you make and sell, travel blogs, art blogs, and so forth, we'd love to post a link to them here on our Relief Society blog. :-)

Also.... I'm working on a little music project!

I am a huge fan on music and am always look for new songs and new artist to listen to, as I'm sure many of you are.

Take a minute and send me an email to fourthwardreliefsocietyblog@gmail.com with the name and artist of one of your favorite songs as well as the name and artist of yours and your husbands song (if you have one)!

My goal is to get everyone’s favorite songs and post them on the blog. Then if possible I'll also make a play list of all of the songs for all of us to enjoy. :-) *Please make sure the songs you recommend are appropriate for everyone to hear. :-P

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones