Sunday, July 19, 2009

JULY'S THEME: DISHES FOR SUMMER BBQs

Hello Sisters!

I hope you are enjoying the blog. I have been slowly collecting recipes and would love to collect even more. I think it would be great to eventually be able to create a ward cookbook using all of the recipes we collect.

To help with collecting recipes I am going to assign each month with a certain type of recipe. Of course you can send me any recipes you come across that you want to share, but I want to encourage everyone to submit 1-2 recipes each month to get this cookbook going!

July's Theme is: Dishes for Summer BBQs (This is pretty broad, but we will get more specific next month)

**Think of any recipe/dish you make for the tons of BBQs we have in the summer time.**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I am looking forward to this cookbook!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones